Information contained in the Registration & Records Resources area include the following:
- Glossary and Definition of Common Registration Terms, e.g. Course Exemptions, Academic Standing, and more.
- Glossary of various Academic and Registration Terms, various acronyms such as GPA, CGPA, etc.
- Registration Errors - Definitions, information regarding various errors that one may receive when using the Langara Registration System.
- Academic Standing and Reregistration, information on what each of the Academic Standing terms means, e.g. Academic Probation, Academic Suspension, etc.
- Grading Assignments and Final Exams
- Grading list - includes each letter grade and the corresponding grade point
- Grade Point Average (GPA) and Cumulative Grade Point Average
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Final Grades - information regarding final grades and also includes information regarding repeating a course.
- Course Attributes - information on the attributes of courses and allows searching via course attribute. Very handy for Associates students.