The most important thing you can do to prevent coronavirus and other illnesses is to wash your hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Don't touch your face/eyes/mouth with unwashed hands.
- When you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the crease of your elbow and then wash your hands.
- Stay home when you are ill to avoid spreading the illness to others.
- If you are ill, have symptoms of flu-like fever or cough, if you have symptoms, we are asking that you self-isolate for 14 days and get medical advice.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick with an infection.
- Practice social distancing. Please stay home as much as you can.
Coronavirus is transmitted through droplets when a person coughs or sneezes. Masks should be used by people who are sick to prevent transmission to others. A mask will keep droplets in but is not as effective if you are not showing symptoms.
Social distancing means keeping a distance between people - generally six feet apart. It means limiting public transportation, nonessential travel, and social gatherings. This strategy will limit the ability of the virus to spread in the general population.
Someone who has been asked to self-isolate needs to stay at home and not have visitors. Delivery services can be used but face to face contact is avoided by staying more than 1 or 2 meters (3-6 feet) from another person.