Temporary, Part-Time or Full-Time
Langara's in-house on-call support services is looking for support staff to fill a variety of on-call assignments.
We are seeking individuals who:
- have excellent customer services skills.
- have previous office experience.
- are organized, flexible and multi-task oriented.
- are team players, yet have the ability to work independently.
- have excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- are proficient in spelling, punctuation and basic arithmetic.
Reception positions require experience in receiving and welcoming visitors, students and the general public and referring individuals to appropriate areas/departments.
Clerical positions require a minimum keyboarding skills of 40 wpm., general office skills and reception experience.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Hours & Days of Work: Core hours are 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. Actual assignment schedule will vary depending on departmental requirements.
Salary Range: $17.93 to $22.63 per hour (Depending on assignment)
Employee Group: CUPE
Competition No.: C001-19
Closing Date: On-going
Shortlised candidates will be required to provide proof of educational and professional credentials.
We thank you for your interest and advise that only those shortlisted will be contacted. We are committed to enhancing our diverse workforce.